The Lady/ Guy of Opportunities is a massive priority for us, and we operate in a unique environment in which hiring the best — versus “making the hire” . In order to thrive then, The Lady/ Guy of Opportunities need to be deeply expert in the roles they hire, and in the in’s and out’s of the businesses they partner with. They’re able to define what “the best” looks like for a given role and market; to find elite talent, and to constantly drive on the business throughout the search and hiring process.
The Lady/ Guy of Opportunities (Recruitment Specialist)
Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of different hiring teams.
Contribute to the overall search strategy for attracting top candidates, across competitive research, profile development, networking, and direct sourcing.
Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence the recruiting team and hiring on talent pools and industry trends.
Work closely with recruiters to establish strong, give-and-take partnerships with the businesses we support.
Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings.
Compile and manage research lists of candidates, companies, and markets.
- Excited to be a part of a unique, high performance culture, the foundations of which are freedom, responsibility and impactful
- A learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn.
- Deeply curious about what makes different businesses tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions in a growing organisation
- Tenacious in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed.
- A mature professional, able to keep what is best for Credence, front and center.
- Self-directed; unambiguously able to own and drive your work.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Someone who enjoys the challenges of hunting for great people and knowledge management